The lifeblood of any business are leads (prospects). If you don’t have people to share your business with, then no other skills or strategies make any difference. It all starts here! And it's not as difficult as you think anyone can Generate Leads Online!
Facebook makes it easy for us with more than 1.55 Billion ACTIVE users! You literally have the World at your feet.
Below I share with you NINE 9 Ways To Generate Leads Online using Facebook Without needing any technical skills. I have built a list of more than 2,000 people by going through these steps DAILY.. And you can do that as well.. 20+ new leads a day
Have fun! Imagine you're going to a party and you're going to meet a lot of new people – you will meet some interesting characters 🙂 And start generating qualified leads online!
1. Friend Requests you Receive – Most people only add these. But how about creating a relationship with them. Send them a message – Hi! Thanks for asking me to connect. How are you doing? – And see where that takes you…
2. Follows – People can Follow you on Facebook instead of sending you a friend request. Do the same as with the Friend Requests: Send them a message and start a conversation. Show interest in them and see where that takes you…
3. Facebook Posts – Post Value Related posts! Information which would be of interest to your target market. Make sure you ask a question at the end. When they comment, like or share – reach out to them.
4. Travel pictures – Put up cool pictures of where you’d like to travel. Ask who would like to go there as well and ask them to share it. If they comment or share or like – reach out to them.
5. Video's – Make a video and share some value. Caution: do not talk about your business or products. Give them valuable tips or advice – something that will help them. Then add a call to action – Please comment below. And when they comment, reach out to them. When they like, comment or share. – well, I think you’ve got the idea by now ☺
6. Quotes – Don’t just post an image with a quote. But add something to it in your words. Something personal about the quote. Or add something to the Quotes with a question. This way people will start to comment and like and then you….. You got it!
7. Green Dots – Ever heard of the green dots on Facebook. Well, I hadn’t though I’d been looking at them all the time. The Green Dots are your friends who are online. You’ll find them on the right side of the chat bar. Say hi to them and ask how it’s going..
8. Facebook Groups – There are hundreds of thousands of groups on Facebook. Find groups you have something in common with and engage with the other group members.
For example Robert Kiyosaki, Network Marketing Pro, Health and Wellness groups, Travel groups. The list is endless.. The group doesn't have to be related to your industry or product. It can be a group about a hobby you have. (Napkin Folding, Goat Breeding, Grooming Dogs). It's all about building a relationship and finding out if people are open. Note – do NOT post about your business or products in these groups..
9. Friends of Friends – Search for friends of friends. Friends of friends who live in your area or Friends of Friends who have a common interest with you. The possibilities are endless.
I just want to mention it again. Do not mention your business (opportunity) or products (Product XYZ) in your posts, in groups, on your video. But also not on your Facebook profile or page.
It is considered as spam and certainly not the best way to build a relationship with someone on Facebook. Another thing to think of is that people will Google your bizop and/or product.. Good chance they end up buying your product from someone else.
Or they'll Google your bizop only to find negative things. Believe me EVERY business opportunity has negative reports on the Internet. It only takes one disgruntled customer who didn't get their delivery on time.
When the time is right – when you know they're open to having a look at what you have to offer, send them to a company video where they can learn all the facts and can make an unbiaised decision.
Here's to your success!
Check Out My FB Page – Andy VanDyke Page (Free Internet Marketing Resources).
PS: You can get updates like this and others by entering your name and email in the top right box of my site.
PSS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access